***To attend SMART Recovery and Refuge Recovery, use the following Zoom link, https://zoom.us/j/930904470.
- SMART Recovery - Thursdays 12pm (Online)
- Break up the day and join us for SMART Recovery. SMART is an acronym for Self-Management and Recovery Training, which is a program that helps people recover from addictive behaviors. SMART Recovery uses techniques from Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), and Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET, a non-confrontational approach to helping people change behaviors). Whether your addictive behaviors involve substances, smoking, gambling, eating, shopping, etc. - SMART can help.
- Refuge Recovery - Fridays 1:30pm (Online)
- We support all pathways to recovery. Refuge Recovery is a non-profit organization grounded in the belief that Buddhist principles and practices create a strong foundation for a path to freedom from addiction.
- Additional Recovery Resources
- Below is a guide to West Virginia virtual recovery meetings. All meetings are accessible through Zoom. There are also additional resources included.